We know investing in a large one of a kind statement piece, like a handmade Turkish rug, can be difficult, and that is why we work with all all designers and clients, in good standing, to offer our merchandise on approval/consignment.
Our goals is clear communication & here is what you need to know
- All merchandise is the property of LOOM & WIRE'S studio until the completion of its sale
- Merchandise is to be returned to LOOM & WIRE'S studio located at136 Retreat Plaza, St Simons Island, Georgia 31522 on the approval end date (listed on your copy of the Merchandise Approval / Consignment Form) in its original state.
- Any damages, stains, and discoloration will not be approved for return and the customer shall be charged the full quoted price with tax.
- Depending on the total retail amount out on assignment our staff will collect either a check and/or credit card number along with a signed payment authorization form that states the full terms of the agreement.
- Any inventory in this agreement held for longer than the agreed upon approval date(listed on your copy of the Merchandise Approval / Consignment Form)will be charged for the total outstanding amount plus tax.
- Additionally, the failure to return goods in this agreement will result in a $100.00 late fee plus monthly interest at 18% on the outstanding amount.
- Please understand all sales are final and we do not accept returns.
- Keep in mind that vintage and handcrafted items may have irregularities in size, color, and style.
If you plan to take merchandise with you on Approval / Consignment, then please bring the following to your studio visit:
- (1) Credit Card
- (1) Personal check
- (1) State Drivers License or Passport
Again, please understand all sales are final and we do not accept returns.